Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cover/Case for HTC Desire HD

• 28-03-2011 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi

I got myself a new HTC Desire HD during the week. However the shop had no covers left to sell. I have been looking online for one. However, I'm finding it hard to pick one judging from just pictures over the net. Could anyone recommend a good cover that would be both stylish and tough.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Moved to android - please post in the correct forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I got a gel case on eBay from some Irish seller. Only a few euros and its perfect. Got the screen protectors from the same fella for a couple of euro. I also got a leather flip up case for it but felt like a tit flipping it so dont use it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Dolphie

Thanks. I saw those on e-bay too. Do they provide good protection, for camera lens etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

There's a hole cut out for the camera lense so its not covered at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 404 ✭✭delos

I have an Otter Box Commuter case for my DHD. It's a bit pricey but the phone is well protected. I'm fairly careless and the phone often finds itself in a pocket with my keys and stuff and I wasn't sure how well a gel case would stand up to that environment. Probably fine, but I wasn't going to take the chance.

I had one of the HTC flip leather cases but it covered the little microphone, covered the flash and seemed to muffle the sound so it went back to the shop :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Dolphie

Thanks for the reply guys. I've ordered the gel case. Only €5 on ebay, so I'll see how it goes. If needed I might get the otter box.

Thanks again.

Advertisement