Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Motorbike marshals wanted for cycle event

• 29-03-2011 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

I'm looking for volunteer motorbike marshals for a leisure cycle event in aid of the Irish Heart Foundation.

Date: Saturday 28th May
    Start & Finish Location: Waterford City
    2 Routes: 150k & 100k

Fuel & food will be provided.

In particular, I need one of the motorbike marshals to carry an experienced cycling photographer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 releverant

Hi there,

PM me, I can get some marshalls together...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 vikingride

mickmcl09 wrote: »
    I'm looking for volunteer motorbike marshals for a leisure cycle event in aid of the Irish Heart Foundation.

Date: Saturday 28th May
    Start & Finish Location: Waterford City
    2 Routes: 150k & 100k

Fuel & food will be provided.

In particular, I need one of the motorbike marshals to carry an experienced cycling photographer.

More detail of the Viking Ride can be found here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=71528569

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Say it to Slapper on here. He's after marshalling loads of times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 releverant

Ive posted on all my MCC's in your area, I have posted your website link as contact for anyone to get in touch to volunteer.....

Cat do much more, as many are attending Rally's that weekend...!!

Advertisement