Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arden Grange

• 29-03-2011 8:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

Hi my westie is 4 years old and we usually feed him Arden Grange Lamb This time my mother accidently bought arden grange senior. I'm aware its for older dogs. Its only a 2kg bag. Will it do him any harm?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

i have done the same with the rc puppy and adult food. never realised for a few days. never harmed mine anyways. i think the only thing with the senior is that is has fewer calories. what i did when i noticed i bought my normal food and mixed it so never wasted it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Wisco

Definitely won't do him any harm. Most 'senior' dog foods are lower calorie and may be lower in bits that the kidneys/liver find hard to process, but a 2 kg bag doesn't last very long anyway, so I don't think you should be worried.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

There should be no problem at all in feeding your dog a senior food, esp if it is a small bag and you will be switching to another food soon after. I have given my guys (the ones that are not seniors!) senior food plenty of times and they are still around to tell the tale!

Advertisement