Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire Alarm Test Kit

Options
  • 29-03-2011 8:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Had my van cleaned out over the weekend....... :mad::mad::mad: they didn't take everything but the big thing was my fire alarm test kit!!!!! I reckon they won't even know what it's for........

Anyway I'm looking for a s/h fire alarm test kit, any of you know of a company closing up etc... that might have one for sale?? I would prefer to help someone in the trade out of a hole rather than by a new one.

Or if you are offered one in the next while if you could let me know it would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 daithimo

Alright John, i know you as jme from firealarmengineers.com. One of the lads on there was selling his test kit since he was let go from siemens. He's based up in Belfast though so dont know if thats a problem for ya. Allen Higginson is his name.
    Did you get sorted with the Ziton -3 call point that time?

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Irish Fire

daithimo wrote: »
    Alright John, i know you as jme from firealarmengineers.com. One of the lads on there was selling his test kit since he was let go from siemens. He's based up in Belfast though so dont know if thats a problem for ya. Allen Higginson is his name.
    Did you get sorted with the Ziton -3 call point that time?

Dave

Thanks

I didn't see that on fireengineers. But you have mixed me up with another person there Dave, my name isn't John. I'm in this industry a long long time and been called many things in my day :-) but never been called John :-)

Advertisement