Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ASG AUG A2

• 29-03-2011 9:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭

I recently purchased an asg aug a2 and i love it smile.gif . But i seem to have some trouble . The 1st time i was shooting it when i took out the battery and put it back in it wouldnt fire it must be a fuse or something because i tried the battery in a different gun, Anyway i brought it back to the shop and they replaced it for a new one but guess what i have the same trouble again. Did this happen to anyone else or does anyone know what might be wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭flintash

same problem here with two Aug' from ASG (baught on Main irish Airsoft).
    Found the root cause- the fuse itself.
    Just replace the fuse.
    Just another thing that happed to me yesterday- cilinder stuck in open position.
    Took the gun apart, took the motor ant try to turn gears. After awile it shot, and gun is working again. Dont know for how long, just I keep you updating, so people with same gun and same problems know what to do next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

have a fried who bought off airsoftguns.ie

first day out had a problem with the battery and the gun wouldn't work, brought it back and gave him a replacement until his other gun is fixed. only the second time using that gun and it broke. brought it back and is now told there was something else wrong with his original gun. its been gone for a month now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭flintash

my one broke yesterday. BB's just rolling out of the barrel,I'll try to get another BB in town. (just recently experienced how BB's are important) so still have a hope. If not, ring the crowd who sold it, but somehow feel that will be less hassle and cost to repair myself. I can use screwdriver, and can spend hours investigating root cause. The gun is not that complicated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 121 ✭✭AirsoftAndy

The ASG AUG A2 is one of the best guns for the price it truly is a bargain I spent The last year slowly upgrading everything and its awesome it can run 11.1 lipo after upgrades i have new high torque motor and m100 spring new bushings,shims,cylinder,spring guide,tightbore,ris kit,sprayed the body a tan/kakai colour and its truly a beast and a half.
    Its never jamed,or broke in any way never even misfed bbs I dont know if I got the lucky gun but mine is a serious piece of equiptment and lets me stand out from the people with the upgraded m4s as u rarely see a upgraded aug with a burst switch ;)
    just fix it up and your ready to go and slowly upgrade it to get the best in proformance
    and the hop is one of the best designs on the market
    hope this helps
    andy

Advertisement