Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundalk Boards Deal

Options
  • 29-03-2011 9:50am
    Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Having checked with the forum mods, I'm letting you know about today's Boards Deal.
    It is our first deal for Co. Louth so we thought you might not necessarily have signed up to Boards Deals before now and might be interested in this particular deal...

A Champion Horse Racing Package at Dundalk Stadium - a night at the horse racing for two people to include a 4 course meal for two in their Champions Restaurant, all for €55 (normally costs €110).

You can check out more details on the deal on Boards Deals or in this thread.

If you've any questions, feel free to ask me here or by PM, thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Wow that is a good deal, I've been to the stadium a couple of times and sampled the food and it was always a great night with good food!

Pity I'm stuck in Dun Loaghaire these days :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

I went for it.

Despite living less than 3 mins from the stadium (by car) I've never been.

It's taken a boards deal to get me down there - time to break out my stash of five euro notes!:)

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

For anyone planning to attend tomorrow's race night, we have just issued all vouchers bought so far so you can book as soon as you like :)

Advertisement