Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help reading two meters?

• 29-03-2011 11:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭

My neighbour is an OAP with storage heaters in an old house, and asked me for help submitting a meter reading.

I've looked at the ESB website, and am confused as to her setup.

She has both a "Day and Night" meter (two rows) and a Standard meter (one row) - they are side by side.

She thinks that she had the Standard Meter first, and the ESB installed the Day and Night meter more recently, but she is vague on this.

My question is - which meter readings should she submit (with my help)? The ESB online form says submit one or the other, not both.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭wavehopper1

An update - instead of just reading the ESB help page, I've gone to the actual "submit reading" form for her account. It very clearly shows the two meters, with 2 entry boxes for one (day and night) and one entry box for the other (called NSH).

So no further help needed here :)

But a comment for ESB - this wasn't at all clear from the general help page on reading meters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Electric Ireland: Pat

Hi Wavehopper1
    Can you pm me some details and I will look into this for you, please include the ladies account number,and the readings you took on her behalf,
    Regards
    Pat

Advertisement