Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gates for Driveway

Options
  • 29-03-2011 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Can anyone recommend a good place to go to get a good qaulity/good value set of iron garden gates made up?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

It would be helpfull if you let posters know what part of mayo your from;)
    If your in the swinford area, joe mc donnell at the bottom of main street has a wide selection made up, or you could try TJ Jordan in midfield, he makes them up to order. Let us know how you get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

any know where i can get a wooden gate for the side of my house?

castlebar area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭finisklin

irishgeo wrote: »
    any know where i can get a wooden gate for the side of my house?

castlebar area.

What size?

We got picket pallets last year and made a gate for one side part of the house. This may not be quite what your looking for and they are reaonable priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭threebeards

Super5onic wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good place to go to get a good qaulity/good value set of iron garden gates made up?

Thanks in advance

If you're anywhere close to Castlebar then you should contact Myles Cresham. He makes top quality gates, is reasonably priced and is very reliable. He made a set of gates for me. The charter won't allow for phone numbers to be posted so if you want contact info send me a PM and I'll forward the details.

Richie

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Was driving to Westport yesterday and saw a sign in front of a house saying Connaught Gates, could have a look their if your around that part of town

• Advertisement
Advertisement