Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE: Arcade cabinet bezels

Options
  • 29-03-2011 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 34,919 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

I got these a while ago for free so I'm passing them on for free. They were originally going to go in my woody..but now that it's gone I really have no use for them.

One is an original NARC bezel. It's really lovely. I wish I could find some alternate use for it, but at the moment I'm clearing out so it just has to go.

The two remaining ones are just transparant. One is frosted. The non frosted one has a broken corner, so might just be fit for the bin. (I think one of these two may have come out of a Space Invaders cab)

Anyway, if anyone wants them, let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

where are you based o1s1n?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,919 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Dublin 2. Easy enough to get to if you're ever about the city centre. :)

Master of the Universe

Nobody want these no? Would hate to have to bin them. If it comes to it I'll do my best to save that NARC one!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

where abouts are you in Dublin 2? I work up around there. if they are going for free ill take them off you..

Master of the Universe

Hey, sorry man, I didn't see that last post of yours.

I'm around the City Quay area. In between Tara Street Station and Pearse Street Station. It's just in off the end of Townsend Street.

• Advertisement

Thats grand, i work on merrion square so if you are around during the day i can walk over at lunch or something? sure send me a pm if thats cool. Thanks.

Master of the Universe

Meant to say, bezels now gone to keithgeo.

:pac: Thanks again!

Master of the Universe

No problem! I hope you get some use out of them :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement