Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GREAT NEWS ! ZAMANO

Options
  • 29-03-2011 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭

Bit of good news to report to anyone who has been a victim of ZAMANO and their so called services , they are reporting a pretax loss of 13.3 million euro.
    Their revenue was down by over 10 million euro , May the trend continue for them .
    Maybe the Government will put more money into them through Enterprise Ireland like they did before.
    Any decent lawabiding non rugby citizens of this state should be delighted with Zamanos bad news.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Arnt they the spam kings of the irish sms world ??*

*I heard*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭doleman2010

One effect I suppose of the cosy arrangement that they had with the now defunct REGTEL. maybe the State body COMREG is taking these guys to task at long last.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

haha%20-%20zoom.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Not a Consumer Issue - Thread closed

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭doleman2010

Thread re post on Zamanos ill fortune locked !.

Mr MOD rekons its not a consumer issue ? How many victims of that state subsidised crowd have voiced their ill feelings to them on this section over the years ?, hundreds I rekon , now is the chance of the consumer to have their say regarding this showers misfortune and the thread gets locked?
    I wonder why? just because we dont all wear green jerseys with a mobile phone company name on the front doesnt mean we dont have a say.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

If you have a problem with a moderation decision, PM the mod in question, or a CMod (me). After that, you can take your issue to the Dispute Resolution Process under Help Desk. What you DO NOT do is start another topic on the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Threads merged to avoid duplication.

What you posted was a piece of news - there is no direct Consumer Issue here. Therefore I closed it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement