Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GREAT NEWS ! ZAMANO

Options
  • 29-03-2011 11:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭

Bit of great news today , premium text provider Zamano reports pretax losses of 13.3 million euro, and a revenue drop of 10 million euro, Ha HA ,Hope the trend continues for them and their staff, brilliant news for their victims.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭scanlanavia

Yes, it was excellent news and I hope the trend continues.
    As a victim I exacted revenge on them via Comreg. Comreg helped me to get full refund and apololgy from Zamano Ltd, and absoluted assurances that they woudl never defraud any phone ion my household again on the threath of legal action by me against them if such ever happened.

I agree that Irish tax Payers have been duped into subsidising this entity.
    May they go down the tubes and may their staff get rewarded with more purposeful employment when it does sink.

Hopefull Comreg will take a draconian stand against these fraudster companies,

the company in question is still about .. if you feel like venting complaints on them for past and present offences

zamano plc.
    3rd Floor,
    Hospitality House,
    16 - 20 Cumberland Street South,
    Dublin 2,
    Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

You might want to look at newer financial figures, not to mention not bump four year old threads. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement