Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Composite Decking - Whos doing it

• 29-03-2011 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

HI All,

Has anyone gotten composite decking recently and were happy with the service? I'm looking to get it and want a supply and fit service.
    I'm kinda decided on one outfit from Midleton.
    There designs look great but theguy keeps putting off installation saying he is behind time, basically lots of excuses (happening since early February).
    Therefore I want to look for others.

Any suggestions?
    By desk with be 15 metre X 15

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Quiet you

Is it the design and fitting you're talking about or the composite decking itslef?

Composite decking is a maintenance free decking system that's basically plastic mixed with wood fibres but there's nothing different in how you fit it compared to regular hard or soft wood decking, apart from how hard it is to cut or if there's a clip system involved that is. As long as you're happy with the design and fitting you can use whoever you like to fit it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭Carlow52

jasgrif11 wrote: »
    HI All,

Has anyone gotten composite decking recently and were happy with the service? I'm looking to get it and want a supply and fit service.
    I'm kinda decided on one outfit from Midleton.
    There designs look great but theguy keeps putting off installation saying he is behind time, basically lots of excuses (happening since early February).
    Therefore I want to look for others.

Any suggestions?
    By desk with be 15 metre X 15

the real problem with this stuff is the maintenance to keep it safe

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 67 ✭✭jj build

Try these http://www.celuplast.com/prod-decking.htm you could buy the materiel your self and hire a carpenter or they will know somebody that can do it for you.

Advertisement