Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SCAR Mags

Options
  • 29-03-2011 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Just aquired a Dboys SCAR L. I've a bunch of TM standard (68 round) mags that fit and lock in place.
    However, they only seem to be able to feed properly on single shot mode. On full auto, they jam, and I have to pop the mag before it'll feed again.
    The Hi-cap Dboys mag that came with the gun feeds fine, but I strongly dislike using hicaps.
    Can any of you recomend a midcap that'll fit and feed properly? Was looking at the VFC ones, but don't want to go splashing out if they're going to have the same issue. Any advice greatly appreciated.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

d_morff wrote: »
    Just aquired a Dboys SCAR L. I've a bunch of TM standard (68 round) mags that fit and lock in place.
    However, they only seem to be able to feed properly on single shot mode. On full auto, they jam, and I have to pop the mag before it'll feed again.
    The Hi-cap Dboys mag that came with the gun feeds fine, but I strongly dislike using hicaps.
    Can any of you recomend a midcap that'll fit and feed properly? Was looking at the VFC ones, but don't want to go splashing out if they're going to have the same issue. Any advice greatly appreciated.

I'm not so sure VFC M4 midcaps are easy to get (if at all). I'd suggest getting MAG mids if you can get em. Maybe try a couple of them in your gun before you splash out.
    I've been using MAG midcaps for the last 4 years and they work great in most guns I've tried them in. (VFC scars and m4's, TM m4's, G&G m4's and L85, CA m4's)
    Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

+1 on the MAG mids, got 2 off SEairsoft(thanks guys) there a few weeks ago as my king arms mids werent feeding right either on my CA m15...
    there plastic but very sturdy and feed great... havent had a problem yet...
    looking into getting a box of 8 next
    im alos the same with hi caps... mine get jammed alot and i hate the rattling from them,the noise has cost me a few times

Advertisement