Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meet-up for Home Educating Families in NW

Options
  • 29-03-2011 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭

Just to put a general notice out there - the next monthly meet up for families who home educate (or are thinking of home-edding) will be on 20 April. These meetings take place in Ballyshannon and are open to families in the Donegal/Sligo/Leitrim areas.

Meetings are very informal (more just a social get-together) and everyone brings their favourite dish to share with the group. We also take a walk through the neighboring forestry.

If you would like to join for the next meeting, PM me for more details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Ayla

I won't torture anyone (or get my hand smacked) by repeatedly bringing this meeting up, just take this as notice that our Home Education meetings happen every 3rd Wednesday of each month in Ballyshannon, Co. Donegal.

Anyone who is interested or participating in Home Ed is welcome. Please PM me for more details.

Advertisement