If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DENON AVR1311 5.1 AV RECEIVER - SAVE 40%

Options
  • 29-03-2011 1:57pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Boardies,

here is a nice offer for you on the DENON AVR1311 HDMI 1.4, 3D ready 5.1 AV receiver.

This unit was originally £269.95 - Now £149.95 -this is exclusive to our Boardie friends and Richer Sounds Ireland Facebook Friends

EL_AVR1311BK_E2_fr_100_D.jpg

Here is the brief spec:
    • The AVR-1311 is an A/V receiver with HDMI version 1.4 that can be connected to TVs and other devices such as Blu-ray disc players, game consoles, and set-top boxes, that support 3D video. Of course, it also supports HD Audio formats such as DTS-HD Master Audio to give you the powerful, dynamic surround sound you expect with the amazing 3D video images you’re watching.
    • State-of-the-art Denon Solutions for Maximising Content Quality
    • Featuring 3D pass-through technology
    • Supports HDMI 1.4 with 3D, Deep Color, “x.v.Color”
    • 4 x HDMI in / 1 x HDMI out (Repeater)
    • Fully discrete, identical quality and power for all 5 channels (110 W x 5ch)
    • Stable power supply for high-quality sound and picture playback
    • High definition audio support, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
    • Connectivity & Future-ready Expandability
    • Stereo Mini Jack on front panel lets you connect any portable audio player
    • Dock connectivity for iPod and network streaming

As ever just drop us a line to sales@richersounds.ie or PM us if you would like to order one and we will get you sorted.

We will hold this offer open for Boardies until close of Biz Saturday April 2nd.

Delivery is just £12.95 countrywide.

Thanks as ever and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭belmulletman

Hey John,

Just PM'd you re: this.

Thanks,
    T.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hey John,

Just PM'd you re: this.

Thanks,
    T.

BACKATYA.

J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Kite Runner

John

I p'md you on this on the 29th as your sales@richersounds.ie email address bounced back to me. just wondering if you got it.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 41 offline.seller

I'll take one of these, how do I go about ordering?

Cheers,

O/s

John

I p'md you on this on the 29th as your sales@richersounds.ie email address bounced back to me. just wondering if you got it.

thanks

Kite,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - yep all received & understood - looking forward to seeing you on the 13th April!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

I'll take one of these, how do I go about ordering?

Cheers,

O/s

Offline,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - if you just PM me your name & contact details I'll get one of the guys to give you a shout today to get you sorted out .

Apologies again for the delay getting back to you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

thanks for the reply

see you then

• Registered Users Posts: 8,885 ✭✭✭Soarer

Provisionally throw me down for one of these lads.

I'm assuming it'll cover everything I've laid out here?

just a word of thanks to kenny for sorting me out today with the Onkyo as an alternative to the Denon. First time to visit the shop, cant wait to get back.:D

Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭itsme1284

Hi John
    any of these left im looking to upgrade my denon 1906 would this be a better reciever im also looking for a good cd/sacd player to link with either
    the denon 1906 or a new reciver if i buy one

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Any left ??? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Lucky.

I'm out of these at the moment and I'm waiting to hear when we are getting more in.

I do have it's bigger brother which is the AVR1611 which I can do for £229.95 if you are interested.

Many thanks

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.