Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arkwright dog Food

• 29-03-2011 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi all, just wondering do any of you use this food, and how you find it? I have been recommended it for my Labrador, she is walked every day but I don't want anything too high in protein as she just stores it in fat.
    Id love to hear from any of you that use it. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 292 ✭✭babystrawberry

I used to use htis for my 2 dogs. It is 19% protein as far as i remember. I found it quite good. The ash content was slightly higher compared to other types of dry nut but its fine.

It is also very reasonably priced compared to other types on the market.
    What I did find was though that it never had a 'meaty' smell from the nuts. I am now feeding Red Mills Star complete (i think that what its called, its in a yellow bag). Its slightly higher in protein so prob wouldnt suit your Lab??

Give it a try sure and see does it suit your Lab?

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭zsha

Thanks very much, that's great

Advertisement