Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place for LOTS of lining wallpeper??

• 29-03-2011 7:52pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭

I need to get hold of alot of rolls of lining paper/plain wallpaper,around 40-50 rolls of it.

Where would be a good place to buy it in dublin and at a reasonable price?

Thanks.:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭cardwizzard

Paddy, try Johnstones, one on the Airport Road or Crown on the Malahide Road. You should be able to get a good deal, i'd look for at least 30% off if I was to buy that amount. Especially Crown they work with you and are nice to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

paddy147 wrote: »
    I need to get hold of alot of rolls of lining paper/plain wallpaper,around 40-50 rolls of it.

Where would be a good place to buy it in dublin and at a reasonable price?

Johnstones decorating centre,woodies etc should all be cheap enough,around €3.50-€4 a roll

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Paddy, try Johnstones, one on the Airport Road or Crown on the Malahide Road. You should be able to get a good deal, i'd look for at least 30% off if I was to buy that amount. Especially Crown they work with you and are nice to deal with.

Is that the Crown place just beside the old Tayto factory??

Johnstones decorating centre,woodies etc should all be cheap enough,around €3.50-€4 a roll

Thanks,had a look in woodies today and didnt see much in the way of the stuff and not that cheap either.

Homebase wanted 6 euro a roll for a patern paper.

Might give Johnstones a shout and see.

Is the likes of Gery Keane on Talbot Street or Wigoders still going???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

Try B&Q. I got 40m rolls of lining paper there and it worked out very cheap.
    £7.98 a roll stg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭cardwizzard

paddy147 wrote: »
    Is that the Crown place just beside the old Tayto factory??

Yip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 natalie_

I just got wallpaper for €1 a roll in Wigoders- they have so much choice! gorgeous stuff for feature walls etc for like €6 a roll, down from €20.:P

I ended up having the entire house replastered.

No need for the lining paper so.:D

Advertisement