Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting a new forum?

Options
  • 29-03-2011 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a small animal veterinary surgeon and I wish to make myself available for a period of time every day to this online community to provide advice and answer questions members may have on caring for their pets. I would appreciate your advice on how best to do this. Obviously, I can start a new thread to introduce myself but I feel this is likely to get very messy if several people have queries which are being dealt with at the same time. Is it possible to start a new subforum under animals and pets entitled 'veterinary advice' or something similar?

Thank you for your time,
    Stuart

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi there, thanks for the offer. I think the best place to start would be for you to PM the Animals & pet Issues mods and discuss this with them. If they think that it's viable they'll bring it to the admins for approval. The current mods are FAYESY, hadook, Hellrazer and seamus.

Advertisement