Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ukulele

Options
  • 29-03-2011 9:01pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭

Any ukulele players in Sligo in need of company!!??:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭NecroSteve

I might be able to get in touch with someone down in Leitrim if that's any good to you? Friend of friends, like.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

NecroSteve wrote: »
    I might be able to get in touch with someone down in Leitrim if that's any good to you? Friend of friends, like.
    Yeah. There is already one lady involved from leitrim already. We meet up in either Leitrim or Longford. PM me with details
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭NecroSteve

Is it Eileen?

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭dardevle

would these get togethers be for established players or also include beginners?

...have a uke - but not much clue as to playing it:o

would be up for getting together with a group of like minded individuals who are hell bent on inflicting hawaiian sounds on the rest of mankind:cool:

Yup. Its Ms O'Toole!!!!! She gets around:D

@ dardevle. All welcome. Its very informal. We'll soon whip ya into shape. PM me if you are interested.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 popularpoptart

Yes! I started playing uke at Christmas and am dying to jam with some locals. PM me!:D

Yes! I started playing uke at Christmas and am dying to jam with some locals. PM me!:D
    Just did :)

Advertisement