Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it wrong that i love my cat so much?

• 29-03-2011 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I love my cat so much that it hurts. He is a beautiful angel and is 13 yrs old now and i worry about him dying some day, which of course he will unfortunitley.

the only think that could make it better is if i won the lotto, i have a feeling in my bones that i will win it, so i can only hope and pray. and buy the lotto also!

I hope i win it before my beautiful furry angel grows wings and flies away to the gates of heaven.

What do you think? 13 votes

I dont love my cat enough
    0%
    I love my cat too much
    7%
    Lawrence1895 1 vote
    I need to get a life
    38%
    JAMM222PCrosserenacathamlet1Shazanne 5 votes
    I need to get help
    23%
    thebishopfoxshooter243reverenddave 3 votes
    I need to spend more of my dole money on the lotto
    15%
    reverenddaveRochester 2 votes
    Its about time I explored my sexuality
    15%
    scudzillaBernice101 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Bernice101

Its about time I explored my sexuality
    You sound like a very sweet person, but i think you need to talk to someone about your relationship with a stupid cat. I mean seriously, get a grip, get out there and interact with people and quit it with the cat.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭reverenddave

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTEa4jkq2taCy2B1ntGUrzNBX2av3XCZ-LVDxxT4b47kyUkT8Odw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭R P McMurphy

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭reverenddave

LG3 wrote: »

the only think that could make it better is if i won the lotto, i have a feeling in my bones that i will win it, so i can only hope and pray. and buy the lotto also!

I hope i win it before my beautiful furry angel grows wings and flies away to the gates of heaven.

good luck with that tonight :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

I love my cat too much
    (x) I'm turning into a cat myself :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement