Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winning The Trust Of A Dublin City Fox

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Whereabouts in Dublin was this filmed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Would a fox attack a domestic pet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

Would a fox attack a domestic pet?

Depends on what it is. He will defend himself against large dogs or any threat to his young. Im not sure how they react to cats. Im sure they will attack rabbits and gerbils and stuff.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Cheers for that;) What parks do you film at??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

maybe Im being cynical, the videos are nice but it seems like you are 'spamming' rather than contributing to boards.ie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

maybe Im being cynical, the videos are nice but it seems like you are 'spamming' rather than contributing to boards.ie

I think his videos contribute to boards.ie. Especially in the regional section considering its the wildlife that inhabit it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 wildirishswan

Gridlock wrote: »
    Cheers for that;) What parks do you film at??

All green areas rivers and waterways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 wildirishswan

Whereabouts in Dublin was this filmed?

I don't like to give away the locations of Fox Dens or Badger Sets, as you know these animals are hunted and killed for sport in most cases.

But i will say this scene was filmed in Dublin City.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Have to ask, are you using a normal camera or a pro model with huge lenses. If a normal camera,you must have got really close to the foxes. Fair play either way,very well filmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Yillan

This

4 threads of wildlife videos? 1 thread would be pushing it for this topic, considering the number of other relevant forums she could post on. I filmed myself playing a few covers in Dublin City, should I post each of them in an individual thread?

Who is to say the videos were even taken in Dublin City. Methinks the lady doth protest too much on this point.

• Advertisement
Advertisement