Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gateaux Easter Eggs

Options
  • 29-03-2011 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,625 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Does anybody know where to get Gateaux Easter Eggs in Mullingar or Maynooth? They are impossible to find. You know the soft mallow things covered with chocolate.

Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

My local Supervalu has them so yours might too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

TheBody wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Does anybody know where to get Gateaux Easter Eggs in Mullingar or Maynooth? They are impossible to find. You know the soft mallow things covered with chocolate.

Thanks in advance!!
    I think I saw them in Dunnes Stores Mullingar, down with the easter eggs beside the off licence just past the bread/cake section, near the deli counter.

I think Buckley's (Super Valu) might to them as well and maybe Tesco's and Aldi, don't know for sure though.

Might be worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,625 ✭✭✭TheBody

Thanks for the replies. I've tried Dunnes, Tesco, Supervalue, Topaz on the Tullamore road, Tougher, Texaco, and Gala in Mullingar. Tried Dunnes and Tesco in Maynooth. No joy in any of those shops!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement