Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best 3DS launch title?

Options
  • 29-03-2011 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭

So we all know that the launch title lineup for the 3DS is pretty weak. I have a 3DS myself but no games yet so I can't offer any opinions. I'd like to hear what people think is the best of the bunch.

It would be great if we could leave the moaning about the overall quality of the line up and the merits of the system itself to the other 3DS thread. Lets concentrate on the positives in this thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Nollog

pilotwings is good if you like to look around the 3d island and such. It's very pretty.
    streetfighter if you like fighting.
    shadow wars if you're into strategy.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Looks like Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars is the real standout of the launch. Julian Gallop strategy game, the man behind X-com? You can't really go wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,324 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Pilot Wings, Ghost Recon and surprisingly Pro Evolution are all great. Not too keen of Lego Star Wars after they decided to leave out co-op.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

If I would buy 3ds tommorow, I would gi for ghost recon. Allways lived turn based strategies. Ds platform allways amazing in that way. One if tue reasOns I wanted 3ds is to get all the ds strategies. Advanced wars etc.

Advertisement