Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Casio Edifice

• 29-03-2011 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭

My latest purchase. Got this from amazon. Its been a while since my last Casio. Have to say I love it. Radio correction and solar powered. Alittle bit of reading to set this up but overall alot of watch for the money.

80aa413d.jpg

1d2d9fc3.jpg

http://www.casio.co.uk/ironman2/mobile/watch.htm

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

does the time sync reach ireland ok?

amazon uk or us?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

MiCr0 wrote: »
    does the time sync reach ireland ok?

It seems to. The only thing i had to change was the Daylight Saving Time settings. Once you get the hang of it it's not too complex to work. It's solar powered so it needs plenty of light. It's recommended to leave in window facing outwards at nite to sync.

MiCr0 wrote: »
    amazon uk or us?

Amazon.co.uk no duty which your likely to be hit with from the US.

bedlam wrote: »
    It's always the way, saw a review of this watch the other day on A Blog To Read and now it's popping up everywhere :)

How are you getting on with mastering all the features, is there as much of a learning curve as the article suggests?

Nice review and pictures. The black bracelet looks well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭Darwin

Nice one! I've being looking at the Edifice range myself, in particular the one worn by Vettel and Webber in last years races. I really like the combination of solar power and atomic timekeeping.

Does anywhere but the USA casio store selling the $500 version?
    I've not seen it anywhere else :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 678 ✭✭✭m4r10

I have an Edifice as well, although not solar and not as nice as yours. I especially like the way the hands go round by themselves when the time is adjusted.
    Regarding the atomic reception, I never had a problem with mine, and I keep them in my wardrobe.

Casio%20Edifice%207.jpg

Casio%20Edifice%209.jpg%22%20height=%22600%22%20width=%22800

Casio%20Edifice%209.jpg

Thats a nice watch. At least you can take good pictures.:D

Advertisement