Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Gone

Options
  • 29-03-2011 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

Water gone yet again on the Clybaun road area , anyone else suffering. This is starting to get really annoying City Council :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭dollybird2

I'd say check your property. Mine is fine as is friend on this road also. Seemingly not a city council problem

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭chickencurry02

pipe burst on main road far side of xtravision, path has been raised up by force of water and running back road like a river. I say that is effecting the water supply

• Registered Users Posts: 6,042 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Water still out here in the Clybaun Road area.:mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Water still out here in the Clybaun Road area.:mad:

It's due to rain tonight. Put out a few buckets :D

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

as the county council says all the time ''sorry for any enconvience caused'' thats like sorry but tough titty you have no water:mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Im doing a special on bottled water at the moment, p.m me for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

If anyone needs them, I have a pile of 5 litre containers that can be filled and dropped off; might get someone through a few toilet flushes. :o PM me if you want them.

No point contacting one of your local councillors; the Corpo have him cut off too. :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

10 litres of water now only €1.99.

Advertisement