Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inventory Stickers

• 29-03-2011 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Looking for a supplier and/or solution that provides some sort of labels or stickers,be paper or metal or plastic based.
    Not necessarily with barcode,just some unique IDs for each device,coloured by device if possible.
    I have some servers / desktops / laptops /printers and i will like to get some sort of system to keep track of them,on behalf of the customer AND advertise my own brand...

Any advise,much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4 jiminyhickey

Hi, I work for a small label printer company based in Swords co, Dublin,

We provide printers, labels, software, training & advice,

Check out our website <<Snip>> We could always print some samples and post them to you.

The best thing to do be to call the office 9-5 and speak directly to Neil ,

Regards
    Jim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

Thanks Jim,
    Looking at your web site i found a printer that i was looking for a while,the 7500VP...

<<Snip>>

Any e_boards discount !?? :)

Thanks...

Hi Rolion,

Best thing to do is to call Neil and explain what you need to print. He will go through options and give you best advice, he is a very genuine guy to deal with as he believes in providing the best solution, regarding discounts no harm asking and mention that you emailed me. Good luck, let me know how you get on.

Regards,
    Jim.

PS. Check out the PT-2730 on special offer. In my opinion it is more versatile as you can design a label on your PC and print directly to the 2730.

Regards,
    Jim.

Advertisement