Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking to return to fighting

• 29-03-2011 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hey, whats up.

I moved back from America where i was training in MMA, Muai Thai, jui jitsu, vale tudo and wrestling. I have 4 amateur fights under my belt, so I'm 4-0.

Unfortunately i'm out of shape but am wondering if there are any gyms in dublin that offer these forms of martial arts as a package? If so, what are the best ones? I'd dying to get back in the cage and want to do so by June of next year

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Snow joke wrote: »
    Hey, whats up.

I moved back from America where i was training in MMA, Muai Thai, jui jitsu, vale tudo and wrestling. I have 4 amateur fights under my belt, so I'm 4-0.

Unfortunately i'm out of shape but am wondering if there are any gyms in dublin that offer these forms of martial arts as a package? If so, what are the best ones? I'd dying to get back in the cage and want to do so by June of next year

There are many good gyms in Dublin, what area would you be looking at and it would be easier to advise you...

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Snow joke

I will be living and studying in the city center, so anywhere around there, if i have to get the dart or luas, so be it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭dave80

I will be living and studying in the city center, so anywhere around there, if i have to get the dart or luas, so be it.

Check this thread out

www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056207975

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Snow joke

That location is perfect! Seems like a good variety. Price seems decent.

What is the intesity like? Are the classes actually fun or are they no BS, come in do you sh*t, get out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 479 ✭✭Furious-Dave

Kokoro MMA gym is located very near to Connolly Station.

http://www.mmaireland.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭SBG Ireland

That location is perfect! Seems like a good variety. Price seems decent.

What is the intesity like? Are the classes actually fun or are they no BS, come in do you sh*t, get out?

i have a pretty good stand up routine i do every class :D

come down, try a few classes and make up your own mind. i'd recommend trying a few of the other gyms around too and stick with the one you feel you 'fit' in :) we've a pretty decent comp record too if competing is your thing

Advertisement