Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychic Linda.

Options
  • 29-03-2011 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Does anyone know how much Linda charges for her readings and any feedback on her readings? Is she good as a psychic, anyone any stories of good predictions, only seen one bad one so far and it wasnt that bad/
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 tiaxxx

Hi. :D I went to see her 2wks ago and honestly i don't know if she's a good Psychic..She told me Id marry my ex :eek:whom I never want to see again....I shall just have to wait and see but shes a brilliant Medium..my friends though she was just fantastic .got through to my friends dad ..details were spot on...you only get 25 mins and it was 50euro..as she had lots of people to get through...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

random post and reply within an hour of each other.....hmmm, i smell a rat

• Registered Users Posts: 27 tiaxxx

I just had a look here to see has anybody been to see her and gave my experience of her:)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Hardi1

Saw her a few months back, she's brilliant, very specific.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Irishbreeze

tiaxxx wrote: »
    I just had a look here to see has anybody been to see her and gave my experience of her:)

she only charges €50. and she is most accurate medium. reading other threads about her on this forum. search "linda green psychic". will be a lot for you to read for experience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

misty76 wrote: »
    Does anyone know how much Linda charges for her readings and any feedback on her readings? Is she good as a psychic, anyone any stories of good predictions, only seen one bad one so far and it wasnt that bad/
    Hi! Can you share your experience? You have said that it was a bit bad. People here will like knowing it, if it is not something private. It will help us all judge the said psychic more properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭mydearwatson

celtic1888 wrote: »
    random post and reply within an hour of each other.....hmmm, i smell a rat

Over two months actually ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭miss dakota

hi went to see linda Green two weeks ago, shes a total chancer, she is not psychic and defo not a medium either, shocking. the reading - you have 3 kids ( ive none). how long are you with your current partner? ( ive been single 3 years). your v close to your grandfather he wears a hat he brought you up? ( one died before i was born and the other when i was 4). whos your uncle with the drink problem? ( dont we all have one of those). you will be getting a new car in jan ( well i dont drive so unless i win the lotto thats not gonna happen). i then asked linda is there anyone from the spirit world around me? well she got quite angry and said id really need a piece of whoever your trying to contacts clothing, well when i went to carol byrne she didnt ask for a piece of clothing, in fact she named my gran in spirit, my great gran before i had even sat down. i had photos with me, but she was so bad i didnt even bother taking them out. i had my mam with me and she was really looking forward to a reading, so obviously i didnt let her go in after me. ive promised ill bring her to a genuine medium, hope to see bernie stokes soon. how dare these people like linda and joe gough was another one, claim to have gifts they clearly dont have and ripp off the grieving like myself. love and light x

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

i emailled her ages ago about when she'd be in dublin. replied back a couple of weeks ago with her number saying i'd to call for an appointment as she'd be here last weekend. Text her to say thanks and asked where and how much. never text me back so i think i saved myself a few bob based on those comments above!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 tara flame

Hi Saw Linda Keogh in the Station Bar in Raheny she has been around for years doing readings and only charged 25 euros but was spot on couldnt believe it. She is a healer aswell and could feel a lovely vibe from her, my sister went to her to get off the cigarettes and she did one session with her and she off them with no side effects would defo recommend her,
    her no is <snip>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 tara flame

Linda does readings in the Station Bar on a thursday from 6pm till ten
    and my sisters and a couple of my friends went to her and thought she was brilliant, she is a medium and psychic and has been around for years, she did a radio programme on fm 104 and done a tv progamme on angels,
    she is the real deal and that fact it was 25 euros was deadly. She is also in the concorde on a Friday from 6.pm till 10 and she is a healer also get
    you off the cigs in one session, loads from Ballymun, and coolock have gone to her, she used to be in Lucan and Spain.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

tara flame banned for shilling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 karenbaby

hi went to see linda Green two weeks ago, shes a total chancer, she is not psychic and defo not a medium either, shocking. the reading - you have 3 kids ( ive none). how long are you with your current partner? ( ive been single 3 years). your v close to your grandfather he wears a hat he brought you up? ( one died before i was born and the other when i was 4). whos your uncle with the drink problem? ( dont we all have one of those). you will be getting a new car in jan ( well i dont drive so unless i win the lotto thats not gonna happen). i then asked linda is there anyone from the spirit world around me? well she got quite angry and said id really need a piece of whoever your trying to contacts clothing, well when i went to carol byrne she didnt ask for a piece of clothing, in fact she named my gran in spirit, my great gran before i had even sat down. i had photos with me, but she was so bad i didnt even bother taking them out. i had my mam with me and she was really looking forward to a reading, so obviously i didnt let her go in after me. ive promised ill bring her to a genuine medium, hope to see bernie stokes soon. how dare these people like linda and joe gough was another one, claim to have gifts they clearly dont have and ripp off the grieving like myself. love and light x
    i have to reply to this and let me start by just saying i have no conections to any of these people but i feel very strongly after being to see linda green about these comments as i went to see her because of good reveiws on here....and i smell a rat it sound very much to me that u are trying to badmouth certain psychics to benifit others...having been to see linda i know that she is a vey warm and nice lady and u said she (got angry with you) because u never brought a picture with u i find this very hard to beleive as i asked her if she would like pictures i had with me in my bag before we started and she said she dident use picture that if the spirit wants to come they come and she told me in great detail about my brother and baby girl who passed even named them the joy she has brought to me i cant explain or could never repay her for so i feel compelled to stick up for her as i really dont see how what u say is true and if it is then mabey there is a reason nobody came to talk to u hun u can contact if u like i have my reading taped if you want to hear it judge for urselfs xx

hi karenbaby, i disagree with your comments as i do not promote any mediums on this forum . also you mentioned the fact noone came through during my reading, i have been to four other good mediums and i have always been given lovely msgs from spirit, names and validations i was even picked out in an audience in sydney with famous medium australian Jason Mcdonald, he was brilliant. so for you to insinuate that noone from spirit came through to me is rubbish. shes a chancer. i have also through the years went for light hearted card readings and its a bit of fun my expectations were never that high. however i feel very strongly about people who claim to have a gift of mediumship, as they are dealing with the grieving, im also very sorry for your loss. Back to my reading with linda she told me i had 3 kids and a partner, wrong wrong, again i do not expect any reading to be perfect, but she got nothing right not one thing so of course noone came through from spirit, she tried the guessing thing with me, its called cold calling and i will not retract my comments. i do agree reluctantly however she may have been having an off day, how come i never got offered a tape recording did you tape it youreslf? it is not of any benefit for me to promote any of them because i do not know any of them personally. but im entitled to share my experience of feeling conned.

thanks for ur reply miss dikota...
    i understand everybody has different experenices with different psychics but on another forum you call her among others frauds.....:eek:.
    and i know all about cold reading i am not a stupid person she named my little girl as soon as i sat down and its not a common name she described my brother also in great detail how can someone read this of me when i never spoke only to tell her my name when i came in...i dont doubt that mabey ur right and she was having an off day but i felt like i needed to share my experience of linda also because she brought me such peace i feel like it must surely be a gift this lady has can i ask u did u tell her u were not happy on the day?? i dont know about her psychic ability as it has yet to happen but i hope it does sounds good:)

hi karenbaby im glad you had a nice reading and you made contact with your little one. i wrote that i thought another medium was good and someone else on this board thought the same medium was terrible.. So i think its possible some peoples experiences differ, i know that linda also has other positive reviews but that was my experience, i wasnt for a moment implying you are stupid i totally respect your points of view and honesty. the ans to your question is no i didnt let her know i was unhappy, although i think she knew.. i should have actually and stopped the reading.

you should only pay if ur happy.....i couldent ever pay for what i got and i think to read someone call her a fraud really hit me because if she was then everything she told me that has made me so happy might not be true and my little angle might not be happy:confused: and where would she be and is she alone???is there light at the end of the tunnell is there a god?? these are questions that haunted me untill my reading with linda i did have 2 other readings with different people they were ok but nothing that couldent be just guessed i suppose....this was so what i needed :)
    i hope u get a great reading soon as there is nothing better for the soul xx

hi karenbaby, i felt sad when i read that and i have read a few books about spirit and they say little kids and babies are always looked after by our grandparents in spirit or great-grandparents and they are protected by all the angels and thay are happy and watch over us, in your case your little girl and your brother im sure are together. when it is our time you will be reunited, they will be waiting for us, i really do believe that, although that is no consolation for the pain you are going through now..They say that the little kids and anyone in spirit, often will appear to us in dreams that is there way of letting us know they are ok and they are thinking of us.. i had a miscarriage myself so i understand some of your pain and your thoughts x you had a different reading to me and i totally respect that and it could be that linda and i just didnt click, so dont let my reading take away from yours, i agree with you i should not have paid for the reading. I will let you know about my next reading :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 dogboy29

i hear that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 silverrs4

anyone have linda green num. could u pm me plz thank x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 kelliyaa

I went to see her.lastnite. She.told me im either preg now.or will be next month. She was able to tell me alot about.people who passed away and about me as a person. Has she predicted pregnancy for anyone else and it came true???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭James DD

kelliyaa wrote: »
    I went to see her.lastnite. She.told me im either preg now.or will be next month. She was able to tell me alot about.people who passed away and about me as a person. Has she predicted pregnancy for anyone else and it came true???
    you haven't long to wait but I would keep the tests near.
    Post how you get on, its exciting for you I would say:)

Thanks its nerve racking and exciting all.at the same time. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Isn't that illegal? And the same reason Irish psychics live was stopped?

GarIT wrote: »
    Isn't that illegal? And the same reason Irish psychics live was stopped?
    ok , right , :rolleyes:

Thanks its nerve racking and exciting all.at the same time. :)
    I would say so get knitting.
    Also its great to hear positive things.

Shes such a.lovely lady made me feel so.comfortable as i was unbelievably.nervous going in. Id definitely recommend her :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

James DD wrote: »
    ok , right , :rolleyes:

All I did was ask a question, what is your problem? As far as I am aware it is illegal for a psychic to give medical advice and that anything to do with whether someone is pregnant or not is classed as medical advice.

All I did was ask a question, what is your problem? As far as I am aware it is illegal for a psychic to give medical advice and that anything to do with whether someone is pregnant or not is classed as medical advice.
    where is that written

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I know there are some strict laws in the uk but I don't think it's the case here. Seems to be a pretty unregulated area.

Advertisement