Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My first post on Boards

Options
  • 30-03-2011 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭

Hi
    my first post on boards, am i a border? bordsie? now!

Or what does it take?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

is this the wear your armband pond?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Hi
    my first post on boards, am i a border? bordsie? now!

Or what does it take?

A border? Are you for real? How could you be defined as a 'border'? Don't worry you won't be long in finding out what it takes, but first you must take it!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Your first post has been moved into this forum which is for new people to find their way around. After Hours is like a giant pub, and you going in drawing attention to the fact that you're new is not advisable.

If you have any specific questions, please feel free to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 louiseamd

Its my first time posting too. Couldn't do it for a while because they said that anyone with less than 25 posts couldn't for security reasons

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

louiseamd wrote: »
    Its my first time posting too. Couldn't do it for a while because they said that anyone with less than 25 posts couldn't for security reasons

Who's "they", since there's no such requirement.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

louiseamd wrote: »
    I assume you're got muddled up somewhere. How could you need 25 posts to start posting? That would not make sense at all. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Don't worry OP ,pretty soon those shiny khaki pants will be caked in mud and you'll be swearing like a veteran in no time .

/ Eyes'ssss ......right

/ Pins newbie wings on OP

/ Salutes

:cool:

Advertisement