Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Parking motorhome outside house

• 30-03-2011 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi I am thinking of buying a motorhome and am doing some research.
    My driveway is maybe a bit too small to park motorhome so I was wondering is it legal to park it outside my house.
    My house is a corner house and there is plenty of room on the road to park motorhome.
    Hope someone can help, I would be so gratefull.
    Thanks regards matthew

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

Once it has valid motortax it would be OK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭niloc1951

If it's legal a 'car' there it's legal to park a 'motor caravan' there, both are private passenger vehicles, only the camper is usually bigger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭time lord

Two neighbours fell out over this in our estate. Its legal to park it but nobody wanted it near their house especially their immediate neighbour.

A different senario I know but the sunlight it blocked was significant. Glad I'm up the estate and can be friends with both.

Advertisement