Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cork easter egg run 24 apr 2011

• 30-03-2011 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

cork easter egg run is on easter sunday again this year 24 april
    3 pm at the 2mile inn the same good route as the last few years
    heading back to the kilumney inn
    as always its about the eggs but there will be a bucket there for donations
    this year all funds raised will go to marymount hospice
    see ye there

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13 scaeraurelius

any idea how long this run is and where i can sign on

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭slapper2

2 mile inn ,just beyond middleton

as far as i remember it is about 100 miles i'll have to double check its been a year since i drove the route :D:D:D

Advertisement