Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bullet Hell games?

• 30-03-2011 8:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to buy a few bullet hell games, aside from Deathsmiles and Triggerheart Exelica, which I already own, can anyone recommend any more please?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Erm off the top of my head...

Ikaruga is on XBLA, and goes without saying it's quality.

Mushihimesama Futari is region free, and arguably better than Deathsmiles

Raiden Fighters Aces is meant to be quite good and is coming out as a budget release although it's been delayed... A lot!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,688 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Mushimesama is a must buy, great stuff. Espgluda 2 is also region free but super hard even by Cave standards. There's also a double pack of Muchi Muchi Pork and Pink Sweets, but haven't played it yet myself.

Without importing Guwange on XBLA is one of the few PAL releases!

Advertisement