Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Polo T-Shirts for Stags

Options
  • 30-03-2011 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right thread to be posting this in, but any hows!

25 lads going on a stags to Düsseldorf in July. :D
    Looking to get Black Polo T-Shirts with a photo of the lad getting married on them.

Does anyone know a cheap place where i could buy 25 Black Polo T-shirts?

Was thinking maybe Penny's or Dunne Stores?

Also is there anywhere in Dublin where i could get the photo transfered onto the shirts and have some text added, i know there used to be a place in St Stephens Green shopping center that did this.

Any suggestions would be welcome,

Thanks,
    BobyT28

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,505 ✭✭✭VW 1

I'd imagine you are spot on the money with Penny's or Dunnes, perfect for what you need.

Not certain where you would get the photo on, finding somewhere to put on the text should be straightforward but im not sure if the photo is as easy to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

keep the money and spend it on coke and hookers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

oh god plesae don't. its incredibly tacky. if youre doing it at least tell everyone there that your english

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

oh god plesae don't. its incredibly tacky. if youre doing it at least tell everyone there that your english

agree..it stinks of southside dublin chums out to annoy people with stupid tops on and crazy haircuts to go with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

BobbyT28 wrote: »
    Also is there anywhere in Dublin
    AHA!

AH->Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

Polos and t-shirts are different types of clothing. Anyway, I've used www.camdenclothing.ie in the past for bulk screenprinting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭actuallylike

Gyalist wrote: »
    Polos and t-shirts are different types of clothing. Anyway, I've used www.camdenclothing.ie in the past for bulk screenprinting.
    Agreed, I've used them loads for just single items of clothing. They were cheap and they'll put on photos or photshopped images no problem. Best bet so is probably to type the text you want on photoshop instead of having t-shirt print (which is also in Ilac centre by the way) charge you for each individual letter.

Think their business is bulk orders also so I'd reckon you'd get it a lot cheaper than what I got.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭BobbyT28

cheers folks,

Thanks for all the replies.

Will give www.camdenclothing.ie try and see what price i get.

Will try Penny's and Dunne Stores on Friday.

Any further suggestions are welcome.

Regards,
    BobbyT28

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭BobbyT28

just got a quote of www.camdenclothing.ie

25 Black Polo T-Shirts with photo and text on back €14.40 incl vat

25 Black Polo T-Shirts with photo on back and text on front €18.40 incl vat

Total price €360

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Check out this thread in Bargain Alerts. Way cheap

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=71431512#post71431512

• Advertisement