Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Restaurant for Business Lunch

• 30-03-2011 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

I know there is a sticky on general restaurant's around Limerick but I need some specific advise. What is the best restaurant in Dooradoyle/Raheen or City Centre for a business lunch?
    I need to impress so no pub grub/cafe's! Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

rebs23 wrote: »
    I know there is a sticky on general restaurant's around Limerick but I need some specific advise. What is the best restaurant in Dooradoyle/Raheen or City Centre for a business lunch?
    I need to impress so no pub grub/cafe's! Thanks in advance.

You could try the Hamptons.
    Good quality, nice setting and won't blow a huge hole in the expense account.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

Take your pick! Hampton's, Azur, Cornstore, Sinergie, best bet would be to check out the restaurant sticky.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Simon Adebisi

Franz's?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

I think he's looking for some place classy, not an industrial park diner.

Best spots would be in town, not many restaurants out the Dooradoyle side. +1 on Hamptons, Azure, Cornstore, Also The French Table is very good, not sure if it's open for lunch, and the Glasshouse is on the right side of the city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭knockon

The Lizst Lounge - 1st Floor Savoy Hotel on Henry St. Very comfortable and private.

www.savoylimerick.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

Actually if you really want to impress why not bring them to Adare Manor, about 20mins from Dooradoyle out the motorway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Limerick91

The Club House of the golf club at Adare Manor do an excellent lunch.

I have used it for work lunches in the past

Advertisement