Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OAZIS Live at Howth Live Lounge!

Options
  • 30-03-2011 10:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

www.arenalynx.com and Howth Live Lounge present....

OAZIS Live at Howth Live Lounge, Top House, Howth

Tickets just €8.00!
    Available from the Top House/Krugers bar
    Doors open 7.30pm
    Gig starts 9.00pm
    UNRESERVED SEATING AND STANDING.
    STRICTLY OVER 18s. SECURITY WILL BE DEMANDING ID AT THE DOOR. NO ID/NO GIG/NO REFUND

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭conno16

ah, ok.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭GoldenTickets

ArenaLynx wrote: »
    UNRESERVED SEATING AND STANDING.

Definitely worth mentioning this as it's very unusual for a pub lounge to have seating AND standing that you can't book in advance.

Saddest attempt at bigging up a gig I've seen in a while. You're playing a pub, accept it.

And I wouldn't lose too much sleep worrying about hoardes of disappointed under-18s being turned away at the door after buying tickets in advance :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 WesMantooth

Leave off GoldenTicket, what are you the gig police? It's just a band trying to make a living.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭GoldenTickets

Leave off GoldenTicket, what are you the gig police? It's just a band trying to make a living.

Hi Wes,

Wow, I see you've been a member of boards for over a year yet this is your first ever post. All I can say is I'm proud to have been the one to prompt it.

In answer to your question: No I'm not the gig police, in fact I'm not even a member of the force. Just a regular (albeit more frequent) poster like yourself.

I'd like to leave off, I really would, but as it's two weeks since my last post on this thread I fear it may be a little late for that. I think my opinion of Oazis has been known publicly for too long and if I tried to row back from it now I'd just look hypocritical. I hope you can understand my position.

All the best,
    GoldenTickets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 WesMantooth

I'm happy I made you proud GoldenTicket. What's your problem with Oazis anyway?

• Advertisement
Advertisement