Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mylunch.ie lunch deals

• 30-03-2011 10:54am
    Site Banned Posts: 328 ✭✭

Saw this posted on Facebook earlier, mylunch.ie's latest deals:

http://www.mylunch.ie/lunchbox/TheBulletin/1910

Have used the GBK 2 for 1 on numerous occasions. Usually the GBK site only has a free drink/salad etc, so handy to have it there all the time.

Gonna try the Cafe Des Irlandais and MYO IFSC one too, and free cookery lessons at Cafe Azteca is good!

Also see they're moving into Cork.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Cheers OP forgot about that site.
    Used the Brasserie Sixty6 deal today, crackin value, and comp drinks too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭jamiedav2011

Pity a lot of the deals around me are only before 1pm though. No way I can get out till after 1 at least (if even that :rolleyes:).

• Site Banned Posts: 328 ✭✭michelledoh

Yeah, few of them are, I suppose it's the restaurants looking to pack em in before the lunch rush hits.
    I work in Harcourt and there's a hotel one beside us which is half price before 1 that's handy when I can get out, though not often too though!

By the way wixfjord, what was Brasserie Sixty6 like, might try it today?

Advertisement