Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Equipment Supplier - http://www.muaythai-fighting.com/

• 30-03-2011 11:16am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone ever used the above guys?

I’m looking to get a pair of Twins gloves, shin guards and head gear and the prices seem pretty good. Are they legit? Anywhere doing better prices/deals?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

I'm going to be concentrating on BJJ from now. I have a pair of twins gloves and shin pads you can have for whatever price you feel they are worth. They were rarely used and are in perfect nic. Talk later.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

Now THAT's teamwork. :D

How much are they worth after the weevils got into them Tom?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Now THAT's teamwork. :D

How much are they worth after the weevils got into them Tom?

Sure they're basically added protein

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Will Heffernan

Hanley wrote: »
    Anyone ever used the above guys?

I’m looking to get a pair of Twins gloves, shin guards and head gear and the prices seem pretty good. Are they legit? Anywhere doing better prices/deals?
    Keep researching...then when you get it sorted tell me...I'll buy them and then if you get a much better deal from Tom you can take joy knowing you helped me while knowing I got shafted on the price...also...that way we can be like twins.

They're good to deal with - I've used them quite a bit. Shipping can add up if you're ordering a few bits off them, but with smaller quantities for personal use there'll be no problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

I also have a pair of red twins shielded that I'm looking to get rid of, size large I think and good condition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭youllneverknow

Hanley...
    30 euro for a pair of gloves i bought in mullens on capel street.iv had mine for about 3 or 4 years.
    il show you them if your up tonight?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Set of Twins gloves, shin pads and wraps acquired for a great price… all hail the power of the internet.

Still going looking for a head guard if anyone has any recommendations. I’ve been told the Twins one is quite good. Looking to get one with cheek protectors to do as much as possible to prevent black eyes because I don’t work in a shiner-friendly industry…

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭chprt

twins head guards with cheek protectors, we got them in stock in our place hanley

also there a good few UK based places selling twins gear and saves you getting hit for customs

paddy

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

Advertisement