Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford Model Train SHow 2011

Options
  • 30-03-2011 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 24,494 ✭✭✭✭

24th and 25th April 2011
    I went to this last year, great way to spend a few hours. Will be heading down again this year.

No affiliation or anything with the group, just though people should know it's on :)

2fe16116a9c1d468300ba2d053ff407a35ac38da.pjpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,494 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Bump

Today and tomorrow

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Not possible to go.
    But if you do, please take a few snaps and post them so we can get some idea of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

Bump

Today and tomorrow

So how was it for you?

Any pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,494 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Greenman wrote: »
    So how was it for you?

Any pics?

No pics I'm afraid, there's a video from wexfordtv though.
    www.wexfordtv.ie

but I do have a pic of this model what I got from one of the guy's down there. I gave him 4 olive green bachmann sealions a couple of week previously and this is what he did for me, turning them into NIR ballasts, cheap and stunning work
    SAM_0659.jpg
    SAM_0660.jpg
    before: http://railsofsheffield.com/40-ton-sealion-ygh-bogie-hopper-wagon-olive-green-38-130-jjja4457.aspx

Good day, spent a lot of time chatting to people, most of the layouts are the "usual suspects" from the Irish scene, some quality quality n gauge layouts, the 00 gauge weren't as impressive overall

Advertisement