Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This week, in the local papers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

153690.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Woohoo im famous

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I hope that's a regular thing and it's always nice to see the fourm get a bit of a plug.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

ziedth wrote: »
    I hope that's a regular thing and it's always nice to see the fourm get a bit of a plug.

It's good craic alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

I knew my time would come eventually! :D:D

And to make it better it was my stomach that made me famous!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and say that abouttobebanned won't be appearing in their little piece anytime soon

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=64603533

I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and say that abouttobebanned won't be appearing in their little piece anytime soon

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=64603533

probably a safe assumption alright.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭Deisekickboxing

Waterford today leads with the mayoral us junket,
    and a reminder about, the contraversial upcoming census night.,followed by 30pages of adds...

Anything of note today? I didn't pick them up yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭O Riain

Anything of note today? I didn't pick them up yet.

100 million investment into bosch and laumb
    http://www.independent.ie/business/irish/us-firm-announces-100m-investment-in-waterford-2612375.html

• Advertisement

anything in the net natter? :p

No Ledger, Damn them it's the whole reason I bought it :)

Surely the people of Waterford care more about us then Noel Hunt on twitter :)

I'm just flicking through the munster now. Allot of Chef jobs at the moment it seems.

No Ledger, Damn them it's the whole reason I bought it :)

Surely the people of Waterford care more about us then Noel Hunt on twitter :)

I'm just flicking through the munster now. Allot of Chef jobs at the moment it seems.

Exactly! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Snuggles09's post about the security staff in WRH is mentioned in the Munster. That's the only mention of Boards.

What's with all the chefs jobs? I got into the wrong business - I've actually set fire to toast before. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Ledger wrote: »
    anything in the net natter? :p

Its gone downhill since last week.

Adyx wrote: »
    Snuggles09's post about the security staff in WRH is mentioned in the Munster. That's the only mention of Boards.

What's with all the chefs jobs? I got into the wrong business - I've actually set fire to toast before. :o

Really, I didn't see it. you got a rough idea where? Hopefully Net natter will improve next week, I can see everyone turning into Wibbs with there posts trying to get into it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I like the way they do the Net Natter stuff.

Raises the profile of different sites, and more people online means more chat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Really, I didn't see it. you got a rough idea where? Hopefully Net natter will improve next week, I can see everyone turning into Wibbs with there posts trying to get into it :)

It's on the third last page (of the main section) in the top right corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Silverado

Cablecars to the Ardree - surely not another April Fool story in this week's Munster Express- yawn. Do we really have to continue with joke news for the whole month?

I mean if Cllr. Gary Wyse is actually serious about this then perhaps he is not very Wyse after all.

Silverado wrote: »
    Cablecars to the Ardree - surely not another April Fool story in this week's Munster Express- yawn. Do we really have to continue with joke news for the whole month?

I mean if Cllr. Gary Wyse is actually serious about this then perhaps he is not very Wyse after all.

:facepalm:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭Deisekickboxing

Munster and star have the park killing case on front pages

Star dedicates couple pages to the mayors ball in pictures,
    with herself sporting a spectacular dracula costume , shud have saved it for halloween tho....

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Silverado

with herself sporting a spectacular dracula costume , shud have saved it for halloween tho....

That's a very unkind remark.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

There's a story behind that dress that had me in stitches. I probably can't repeat it though because of my job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

use spoilers

Just browsing the Munster and I see 15 people shared a Euromillions win of 500,000 (must be 5 numbers plus 1 bonus), 30,000 each which is a nice windfall. Ticket sold at the Corner Shop Yellow Road.

Also a story about the on going Marks and Spencer fiasco - Carlow could benefit from our
    idiot council/planners

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

mike65 wrote: »
    Just browsing the Munster and I see 15 people shared a Euromillions win of 500,000 (must be 5 numbers plus 1 bonus), 30,000 each which is a nice windfall. Ticket sold at the Corner Shop Yellow Road.

Also a story about the on going Marks and Spencer fiasco - Carlow could benefit from our
    idiot council/planners

As far as I know that was a syndicate in ITW. Lucky feckers! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

mike65 wrote: »

idiot council/planners

Probably the Irish euro millions plus

Ah right, either way lucky so and sos.

I wouldn't say no to 30k myself, Poor on the jobs pages this week. Anything in Net Natters?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Anything in Net Natters?
    157734.jpg

Advertisement