Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This week, in the local papers

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Nice one Psych. We practically own that column at this rate. :P

Now the big question is what's Mary Ellen Breen's username on here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Pure lazy page filler! Sure why not just republish the entire weeks threads? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I like it TBH, I saw in last weeks jobs in the Munster they are looking for people to right articles. We should do a collective boards effort....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

ziedth wrote: »
    I like it TBH, I saw in last weeks jobs in the Munster they are looking for people to right articles. We should do a collective boards effort....
    We should offer to do a "Boards Bulletin". Consisting of the top threads, stories and comments we have for the week. Use it to entice more people.

Would have to clear it with Darragh first I think...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

We should offer to do a "Boards Bulletin". Consisting of the top threads, stories and comments we have for the week. Use it to entice more people.

Would have to clear it with Darragh first I think...

That's actually a great idea but I imagine it would take allot of effort and ut would be hard to organise. Then like ya said Darragh might not be too impressed as we would be essentially writing on behalf of the site. I do really like the idea though be like an article from the ground level. Like for example I would like to have seen how snuggles was treated out in WRH make the paper ya know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

ziedth wrote: »

Really great idea, in theory anyway, would be great to put the main points that came up during the week, and more would be enticed to come on and check it out for themselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Maybe even there was even one story for the week or something

Advertisement