Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The games that you wished never got cancelled

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Not sure if it was truly canceled or not, but...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Not sure if it was truly canceled or not, but...

I was going to say that that looked amazing, but then I saw Jar-Jar Binks in it and was filled with rage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

I remember back around 00 or 01 being very excited about a game called Gunslinger. I think it was PS1. Afew screenshots did the rounds and then the news came that it was canned. Looking back on it I suppose it would have been attempting to do what Red Dead did 10 years on, but on a much more limited scale.

Still at least Rockstar made their game. I imagine it was alot better than Gunslinger would have been!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Outcast 2

I was gutted when this got canned.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Syphon Filter.

Dissapointed how the sequels came about then it died away.

It came out after Metal Gear Solid one and for me blew it out of the water

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Went back to the syphon filter games. Time hasn't been kind to them. The lock on gameplay is really dull.

Anyway we got a PSP sequel that was supposedly rather good.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,000 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Fallout 3 Van Buren :(

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

the getaway 3 i ****ing love these games im gutted i wont be able to play a getaway game on the ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

I don't know if the game was ever planned but I always wished to see a sequel for Sniper Elite. It's the best sniping game that I've ever played and it's a game that could be done incredibly well if it were done today.

No other sniping game was as long or as satisfying as that game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

I know this isn't exactly the same and I liked resident evil 4, but I would've liked to play the original version that was scrapped a bit into development:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo_hMbJQeU4

God i had no idea they changed the game ffs this looks so good im really curious to know where they where going with this game now.

Any more info on it??

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Mensch Maschine

True Crime: Hong Kong, especially as it's nearly finished. The Getaway 3. Two Days To Vegas (never was gonna happen) and Taxi Driver for the PS2....
    928231_20050518_640screen005.jpg

928231_20050518_640screen007.jpg

928231_20050518_640screen010.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

All points Bulletin, but its being rereleased soon :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

The Road Rash remake that got canned, would of killed for it to see the light of day

• Registered Users Posts: 12,464 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Stargate Worlds

longshot but does anyone remember a game for the Amiga that got cancelled
    it was very like Cannon Fodder and sounded really good at the time?

Advertisement