Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circus in Balbriggan?

Options
  • 30-03-2011 1:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭

Saw signs go up today for what looks like a circus around the Balbriggan area. I'm babysitting my nephews next weekend so am wondering has anybody any info about it? Didn't get a good look at the sign...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

from what I could make out, there is clowns jugglers, horses, but no other animals.Its also a crowd I never heard of.I dont think fingal allow circus with animals like elephants and lions in it anymore.I could be wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Thanks for that, Cathy. Got a look at the signs today, it's Gerbola Circus but it's only on this weekend :(
    I had presumed it was a non- animal circus, I thought that was the done thing nowadays.

The paint a pot in skerries is really nice.My daughter(8) loves it.You pick a peice and paint it.Only thing is, you come back a few days later when its glazed to pick it up.?There is ardgillian and the cinema.Hope you get something.Cathy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

This is exactly what I was looking for!
    Was thinking of bringing them to the Artworks place in Portmarnock but would prefer somewhere cheaper and more local.
    I googled Skerries Paint a Pot but nothing came up. Have you any more info?

Skerries art school, its accross the road from Super value in Skerries HTH,Cathy

• Advertisement
Advertisement