Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WII Smash Bros Brawl

Options
  • 30-03-2011 1:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Smash bros wont work on my wii, guy in game stop said something to do with certain wii's cant play it but the wii was givin to me so i cant refund it or exchange it. anything i can do to play the game other then buy a new wii ???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

If it doesn't work your entitled to a refund, ask for the manager. You shouldn't & don't need to modify your Wii in order to play the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 shaymoose7

That would be fine if i paid for the wii but my friend gave it to me and he doesnt have any recpiet. Is there any mods i can do ?

shaymoose7 wrote: »
    That would be fine if i paid for the wii but my friend gave it to me and he doesnt have any recpiet. Is there any mods i can do ?

You bought the game from Gamestop correct? If it doesn't work return it for a refund simple as.

Yes i did that, got a new smash bros and still didnt work. Anything i can do to play the game on my wii ?

shaymoose7 wrote: »
    Yes i did that, got a new smash bros and still didnt work. Anything i can do to play the game on my wii ?

Nope, either the Wii is defective or the game is defective one or the other. The only thing you'd need to do with a new game is update the firmware, & the game will ask you to do that. There's a fault with either the console or the disc.

Of course, your also aware we can't help you do what your getting at, all the info is available from Google.

• Advertisement

gotcha. thank you

Advertisement