Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biki gone down?

Options
  • 30-03-2011 2:16pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,883 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I was just searching for the Biki/boards.ie wiki and a few of the links on Google weren't working. I tried clicking the Biki button from the Boards.ie drop-down menu (Beta skin) and it gave me the same result. Has the whole thing been removed, taken don for maintenance, or just accidentally switched off??

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,883 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Sorry, it seems to be working again now. Ye can ignore this. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

It has been unreliable lately.

I gave it a poke there, it should be up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Looks like it's down again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

There are many threads about the boards wiki being offline.

There are no immediate plans to bring it back online. If you require access to the wiki articles then you can view it at The Web Archive.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

There was a bigger announcement but per this post the server the wiki was hosted on has gone to the great server farm in the sky so the wiki is gone and not coming back any time soon.

Edit: Bah, Danny got there first.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement