Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAI Conferring Ceremony

Options
  • 30-03-2011 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi

I have my conferring ceremony from CAI coming up and just wondered if anyone could tell me what to expect -

is it very formal? what is dress code etc? are there alot of speeches or is it just presentation of certificate?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Little Miss Cutie

Hi,

It is fairly formal- dress code is a bit strange some people come straight after work in suits, others wear dresses/ shirt trousers. Some of the girls were very dressed up like they were at a wedding. One guy wore cords but that seemed too casual. Definitely no jeans.

It's like a college grad, u sit one side of the room and your guests sit the other. There is a photographer there to take pics ( I had a bad experience with this pics didn't turn up and had to chase it up dozens if times).

There are drinks and nibbles afterwards so you can mingle ;)

Ah all in all it is nice not too formal and only takes an hour ish.

Enjoy!

Advertisement