Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best multiplayer game available at the moment?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

da gamer wrote: »
    something funny??
    Yes, it's why I bolded the part and lol'd thought that was pretty obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭da gamer

whats your problem?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

whats your problem?

Basically he thought your points about MOH and BF were funny.
    You obviously disagree, but you should try and give reasons to why you made those points rather than insinuate a flame-war.

Personally i find the learning curve a bit too much for me to get into, i think this holds it back as i was told i would love it. I dont yet.
    The MOH online is messed up beyond belief also.

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭da gamer

CMpunked wrote: »
    You obviously disagree, but you should try and give reasons to why you made those points rather than insinuate a flame-war.

Personally i find the learning curve a bit too much for me to get into, i think this holds it back as i was told i would love it. I dont yet.

thanks for the advice cmpunked. although i am not the one try to insinuate a flame- war. i just said that i think crysis 2 is the best mp at the moment and i like forza 3 and moh and that i felt bfbc2 is over rated. then somebody(who i can only presume is a kid trying to cause trouble) insults me and tries to be smart.
    anyway, alot of people felt moh was messed up but i liked it. sure it had its flaws but i thought the maps were good, not too big and it was more fast paced than bfbc2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Another +1 for bad company 2 :D

I used to play GTA: ballad of gay tony online all of the time until they removed the parachute glitch which could enable you to fly upwards. Game has not been the same since :mad::mad:

• Advertisement

thanks for the advice cmpunked. although i am not the one try to insinuate a flame- war. i just said that i think crysis 2 is the best mp at the moment and i like forza 3 and moh and that i felt bfbc2 is over rated. then somebody(who i can only presume is a kid trying to cause trouble) insults me and tries to be smart.
    anyway, alot of people felt moh was messed up but i liked it. sure it had its flaws but i thought the maps were good, not too big and it was more fast paced than bfbc2
    Where did I insult you?

If you think I've insulted you go ahead and report me but I think you'll find you don't have a case

CMpunked wrote: »

Do you play with the boards lads? having a mic is much better and easier to learn with as the lads help out with stuff like that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,222 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

super street fighter 4 or bad company 2..

or if your into hacked madness modern warfare 2 LOL

ooh all talk of flame wars.... REMEMBER NBA JAM " HE`S HEATING UP`" LOL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Do you play with the boards lads? having a mic is much better and easier to learn with as the lads help out with stuff like that

I havent yet, to be honest i'm a little hesitant because im not the best when it comes to FPS.
    Like i have my own 'style', if that makes sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Suspiria79

First person shooters are best played with the xbox controller, I think. I played Killzone 2 with the PS3 controller and trying to run with the analogue stick is awfully uncomfortable and tough. But with the xbox stick, after a while it becomes very natural and easy. Was playing MW2 on the xbox and notice how playable it is compared to Killzone 2. All to do with the stick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

MoH got a complete online overhaul compared to when it was first released, and is supposedly quite the fps now, ok it's not on (ahem) BC2 land, but it's right up there with CoD now.

In terms of enjoyability, i'd say any good fighting game like street fighter or blazblue is the best.

I've gotten 1000+ hours on BlazBlue, and another 700 on SSF4, both available for less than 20 euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Just my opinions

fps : black -ops
    3rd person : graw 2 / gow
    rts : halo wars
    fighting : soul calibur 4
    Racing : N4s

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Shammy wrote: »
    Just my opinions

fps : black -ops
    3rd person : graw 2 / gow
    rts : halo wars
    fighting : soul calibur 4
    Racing : N4s

I must face you in SC IV sometime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

CORaven wrote: »
    I must face you in SC IV sometime.

Your just looking for an easy win :p

Havent played it in ages , but yeah we should have a bash at it sometime.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭chacal

Getting tired of black ops... after reading this I'm going to give BC2 a try. Too late to the game? Tried Crysis 2 and wasn't sure. Maybe need to give it some more time. Boards clan tag on BC2?

Not too late though if you just go with randomers you will be at a severe disadvantage as most of us know the usual spots/have equipment unlocked that you wont.

Buy it new for the vip code, Irl clan is on boards. Pretty big thread

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭chacal

Wish I read this before picking up a second-hand on the way home! Will give the mission a go and join the multi with clan tag when comfortable.. thanks for the feedback (gamer tag XchacalX8)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭beardo81

Anyone tried Homefront yet? Multiplayer is surprisingly fun with big well balanced maps. I'd recommend it for bored FPS fans!

Advertisement