Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJPBARRY: A complaint

Options
  • 30-03-2011 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭

I'd like to complain about djpbarry and this post http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showp...7&postcount=40 . The thread seems to be going along nicely with some good discussion, until djpbarry pastes a response to a reasonable point with "more meaningless twaddle".

I had assumed that boards.ie was going to be a place where adults could discuss issues in a friendly and enjoyable manner. This sort of debating tactic, of hurling abuse at others is not helpful, and appears designed to inflame the situation into a row. I know that some people get a kick out of attacking others on the internet, but it ruins it for the rest of us who are able to debate in a calm, mature and adult way, and treat each other with courtesy.

What is the policy of boards towards those, like djpbarry, who behave like this?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

easychair, if you received no warning, infraction or ban then this isn't the place for complaints.

Maybe you should raise this in feedback?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

As Dades says, if what you have is an issue with a post by another poster, all that's required is to use the "Report Post" button.

cordially,
    Scofflaw

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

As stated above easychair, this is not a DRT issue. Its what the report button is for. I am closing this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement