Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just Broadband

Options
  • 30-03-2011 4:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hope someone can help, im not to sure what broadband package im on at the moment (forgive my ignorance) but it has a 30 gig cap and there is a phone bundle aswell i think.

I just want switch my broadband package to the NGB advanced with up to 8Mb download and Unlimited usage for 39.82 a month,with just a normal phone package no bundles if its possible.

Maybe one of the eircom reps would look into this for me.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

geraardo wrote: »
    Hope someone can help, im not to sure what broadband package im on at the moment (forgive my ignorance) but it has a 30 gig cap and there is a phone bundle aswell i think.

I just want switch my broadband package to the NGB advanced with up to 8Mb download and Unlimited usage for 39.82 a month,with just a normal phone package no bundles if its possible.

Thanks.

Hi geraardo,

Can you PM me with your eircom telephone number and I will look into this for you.

Thanks, Mark

Thanks.

Hi geraardo.

I checked your account and you are on the NGB Regular package which is €29.99 Inc Vat per month.

If yo wish to upgarade to the NGB advanced as you said is €39.82 per month. I can issue the upgrade for you if you can PM me your eircom account number and the name on the account.

Also confirming you want me to issue the upgrade.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭geraardo

Hi Mark can you tell me will this upgrade have any effect on our phone in any way.
    Thanks.

Hi Mark can you tell me will this upgrade have any effect on our phone in any way.
    Thanks.

Hi geraardo,

No your phone service and the social telephone allowance will not be affected.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark i just confirmed the upgrade,when will i get conformation of the upgrade.

Thanks.

• Advertisement

Hi Mark i just confirmed the upgrade,when will i get conformation of the upgrade.

Thanks.

Hi geraardo,

I have issued the order to upgrade to the NGB advanced that should complete in the next 48 hours. The reference number is 1140374CH if you have any follow up queries let me know.

Thanks, Mark

Cheers Mark.

Cheers Mark.

No problem :)

Mark

Advertisement