Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guitar Teacher with experience teaching student with special educational needs

• 30-03-2011 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Looking for a guitar teacher who would have some experience teaching students with special educational needs. My sister is 14, has good rhythm and has experience singing and dancing. She is really eager to learn the guitar. She has a general learning difficulty as opposed to a behavioral difficulty, so it's just a matter of someone patient who would have a good way of explaining things fairly simply.

I myself teach piano and have a background in both music and education so would be in a position to help her practice in between lessons. Also if someone was willing to come to our house I would be interested in classical guitar lessons myself so it'd be an hour long lesson. We're located in Dublin 6 and would be looking to start in the next few weeks.

Anyway pm me if you're interested or know any suitable teachers. Thanks

Advertisement