Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alteration Service

Options
  • 30-03-2011 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good alteration service / tailor in Greystones?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

There are two alteration services that I know of:

1. a nice lady behind the happy pear in the 2nd hand book shop - very reasonable on rates

2. there's a sign on the wall beside Bochelli's pointing down the lane (I think).

I'm sure all the dry cleaners have something suitable also.

Recommend going with point 1 above.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭caji

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Cheeky Chops

Second the place above Bochelli's. They are really sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Matt Le Tissue

I've gone to the place above Bochelli's too, and found them great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Blandpebbles

Bookshop lady is briliiant! Where else can you get your strides shortened and browse books.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

I've always been very happy with the alterations place on (or just off) the Bray main street, as I was always put off by the high charges and slow completion times that the dry cleaners offer. Thanks to this info I'll try one of these places closer to home next time.

Advertisement